Thursday, January 16, 2014

Hello, 2014!

Hello, long-lost friends!

I am so sorry to have left you guys hanging for this long. Life has been a bit crazy for me since we got back from Christmas break! I worked at the store almost every day for two and a half weeks straight, then I've had this week off to catch up on errands/housework, and then I start my NEW JOB on Monday! What in the world?


I'm very excited, though, and will obviously let you all know how it goes :) I would also just like to thank everyone who encouraged me during my time of "unemployment" and didn't let me give up on my job search... It has finally paid off and I could not be happier!

With all that said, I would now like to highlight some events that I am looking forward to as we begin a brand new year.

2014 is going to be a great one:
 
January

Andrew's parents and brother are visiting us this weekend!
Starting my new job as an Inside Account Executive at SHI International Corp on Monday :)

February

Attending a great friend's wedding
Celebrating my 24th birthday by seeing WICKED (my favorite show) here in Austin!

March

Attending the SXSW music festival for the first time
Taking a trip to San Francisco!

April

Spending a weekend in New Orleans with my parents (watch out, world...)

May

Attending another great friend's wedding

June

Spending a week with Andrew's family at the beach
Attending yet another great friend's wedding!

July

Celebrating ONE YEAR of marriage with my love! Hopefully taking a trip somewhere ;)

August - December

No plans yet...

Man, looks like we'll be traveling our little hearts out these next few months! I'm so looking forward to all these adventures, and feel so blessed to be able to take advantage of these opportunities to spend time with family & friends. Check back throughout the year to see how it all turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment