Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A Concert & An Engagement

Sooo, last Friday night was a very happy night for this girl.

Not only did I get to see an absolutely incredible show by John Mayer, but one of my best friends (who just started a blog, btw!) got engaged to her long-time love!!!

It was almost too much joy for my little heart to handle :)

Here are some pictures to commemorate:


Honestly, if you ever have a chance to see John Mayer live, you should take it. He is one of the most talented guitarists out there, in my (and Andrew's) opinion! He is so funny and spontaneous and just really made it an awesome and special show for all of us in the audience. Basically, I'm obsessed.

Now let's see if I can figure out how to upload a video:

 

I think I did it! I couldn't send a clip long enough, but he was basically in the middle of a guitar solo and it rocked my socks off.

Anyways, I hope you guys are all having a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. So fun! The concert sounds amazing, and congrats to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so exciting for her. love that little ring... so pretty!

    ReplyDelete