Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Thanksgiving Recap!

My Thanksgiving week was wonderful. It was full of rest, good food, and laughs - all with my five favorite people on the planet! Here are some pictures that attempt to capture the weirdness that is my family (plus an obligatory picture of food):


In addition to spending three days in the Georgia countryside, I also got to go to a UGA football game. Andrew & I were so excited to watch our dawgs play in person... Especially when we ended up winning!


All in all, I have so much to be thankful for. It feels great to be back home in Austin, and there's nothing better than being reunited with my precious babies :) I'm looking forward to a (hopefully chilly) holiday season!


2 comments:

  1. The picture with all the girls on the guys shoulders is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know why I never commented on this but I love that anna is on your brothers shoulders.. ha!! miss youuuuu

    ReplyDelete