Monday, October 28, 2013

My First Ever Recipe

I literally never thought this day would come. Anyone who knows me knows that the kitchen is definitely not one of my favorite rooms in the house. But, as of late, I have been dabbling in there and have actually been pleasantly surprised with the outcomes. Today I will be sharing with you all the recipe for "Bacon-Wrapped Cheez-Its" or, as I like to call them, "Bacon Bites".


These treats take no time at all to prepare, but do take a little while to bake.

Ingredients:
1 package of bacon
1 box of cheez-its
parmesan cheese


Directions:
Pre-heat the oven to 250 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet by covering it with foil, and layering a metal rack on top (this is so that the bacon grease can drip down without making your oven messy). Begin cutting the bacon with scissors into either 3 or 4 pieces and wrapping it around a single cheez-it. Arrange the bacon-wrapped cheez-its neatly onto the tray and continue until you run out of room. Sprinkle a light layer of parmesan cheese over them, and bake for 2 hours.


Once they're done it will be very tempting to eat them all yourself, but if you have made them for a group of people (as I did) you must refrain. Let me know if you try these and how they turn out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment