Monday, October 21, 2013

Surprise!

I am back in the blogging world. I honestly wasn't sure that this day would ever come! But I am so happy that it has, and I am SO completely, over-the-moon, in love with my new blog & design :) Thank you, Marquis, for reading my mind once again!!!

Anyway, this time around, I will be doing things a little differently around here. No "blog world" type stuff... No giveaways, link-ups, sponsorships, etc. Just pure, unadulterated writing about my life. If that sounds interesting to you, then I hope you'll stick around :)

As you may or may not know, a lot of things have changed for me in the past few months... I got married, honeymooned in Mexico, moved across the country, changed my name, adopted two adorable kittens, and got my first ever part-time job.

Don't worry, I will be elaborating on all of these things in due time (with pictures, of course), but for now, feel free to poke around and get acquainted with the new site. I'm so glad you stopped by!

1 comment: